1961 Flat Floor Series 1 Jaguar E-Type 3.8 Pumpkin Orange Head DHC LHD
1961 Series 1 Jaguar E-Type Roadster in Carmen Red with a Black Interior for sale. Chassis Number: 875824
An opportunity to own an early, flat floor roadster with its rare, original "pumpkin orange" coloured cylinder head engine, used from excess XK150 stock. The car has undergone a comprehensive full nut and bolt restoration with over 3,000 man-hours invested in its meticulous details. As a Concours restoration, no nut or bolt placement has gone unchecked. The full restoration has been documented in our 'the 100 Point E-type: A Concours Restoration' blog and supported by a photographic library. A true original example of possibly the most iconic car of its era in show-winning condition.
We would strongly recommend a visit to our new showroom in Beaulieu to view this car.
- Quote Reference: 0115
- Percent Complete: 100%
- Vehicle Make: Jaguar
- Model: Flat Floor Series 1 E-Type
- Date of Manufacture: 17th October 1961
- Exterior Colour: Carmen Red
- Interior Colour: Black
- Engine: 3.8-Litre Straight-Six - Pumpkin Orange Cylinder Head
- Gearbox: Original 4 Speed Moss Box
- Body Type: Drop Head Coupe - Roadster
- Drive: Left Hand (Conversion Available)
- Chassis Number: 875824
- Mileage: 0
- No. Owners: Was Registered/Used Overseas
- Concours Restoration
- Detailed Original Factory Specification
- Very Early US Matching Numbers
- 3.8 Litre Straight-Six - Pumpkin Orange Cylinder Head
- Flat Floors
- Spot Welded Louvres
- Available for a commissioned restoration by NFCC.
- Contact us to discuss our staged payment plan.
- We are able to tailor the restoration standard and timescale to meet your financial requirements.
- Contact us to discuss the options.